I won’t lie, I may have had a beer or two on Saturday night, but other than that I have been sticking to a pretty strict Paleo diet. Vancouver has been so hot and all I want is ICE CREAM! I finally cracked and decided I need to throw together a healthy alternative. I usually steer clear of pineapple because is so high in sugar but, I recently read that pineapple is an anti-inflammatory, so now I am all over that!
– 1 Teaspoon of Sweetener (I used Stevia)
– A Cup of Pineapple
– A Cup of Raspberries
– 1 Cup Raspberry Green Tea (brewed & then cooled)
1. Boil water and steep green tea. Once tea is at desired colour put in freezer to cool down
2. Once green tea is cooled, put fruit and green tea in blender
3. Poor liquid in Popsicle holders
4. Let freeze for 2 – 4 hours
Make roughly 4 – 6 popsicles depending on popsicle holder size. Easy peasy! I just had one tonight and it was delicious!